March 9, 2012

Back at my second home.

Today I went into the city with my mother bear and had lunch. I wish it was as simple as that. Does anyone else's mum always complain about restaurant food that they order? Do you get the whole "I can make this (and that) at home! Why are you ordering it. You're being tricked!" Like what on earth? Let me eat my food in peace woman. I don't ever see you making me this stuff. So I basically ended up losing my appetite because of her extremely long protest, told her to go look for her own lunch and got mine to take away and proceeded to find her buying three puppy dog 2012 calendars for $6. Nice lunch mum.

We then headed to the central market to buy some seafood and sausages (which I will probably cook for my boyfriend on Sunday/Monday when he comes round) and bought some sweet treats from bread top. I still have a bit of melon bread left so I should go microwave my lunch and finish that off too.

My boyfriend and our two puppies have been fast asleep all over the bed since we got home and I must admit I napped for a bit too. They all look so precious, what would I do without them. This is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment