March 8, 2012

Phoenix Wild Fox.

People these days...writing away their life. Well count me in, I need of a new therapy corner. (Or a whole shopping centre aha geddit?) This blog has not been active for more than a year so here we go. Going back to classics as the little blue birdy reminds me too much of my past mistakes and the eff book contains too many uncertainties. (Oh and a lot of scary people I once knew)

Does writing (or in this time and age, typing) everything out really help? A lot of people do it to take it off their chest but don't you think that it's better to speak to others about things? ...No I'm probably safe here typing away each day. All I seem to do is cause fights with whom I love because I can't control my anger and bitterness and quite frankly I've pushed far too many people out my life over the years so I suppose this is why I'm back here...typing away at my life. The Internet always has it's ways. Once again, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment